Danica to drive for TSM in Nationwide opener
Danica Patrick will drive for Turner Scott Motorsports in the Feb. 23 Nationwide Series opener at Daytona International Speedway.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Danica Patrick will drive for Turner Scott Motorsports in the Feb. 23 Nationwide Series opener at Daytona International Speedway.
Patrick, who is moving full-time to the Sprint Cup Series this year at Stewart-Haas Racing, said primary sponsor GoDaddy.com stepped up to make sure she is in the No. 34 Chevrolet for the DRIVE4COPD 300.
Patrick said she would like to drive in as many as 10 races for Turner, but said five may be a more realistic number.
"I feel we have a chance to win [Daytona], and that has me excited," Patrick said during Thursday's media day.
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos