Schrader becomes oldest ARCA series winner
Longtime NASCAR driver Ken Schrader became the oldest winner in ARCA Racing Series history Sunday, dominating the Menards 200 at Toledo Speedway.TOLEDO, Ohio -- Longtime NASCAR driver Ken Schrader became the oldest winner in ARCA Racing Series history Sunday, dominating the Menards 200 at Toledo Speedway.
The 57-year-old Schrader surpassed Iggy Katona as the oldest series winner. The Missouri driver won for the fifth time at Toledo and 16th time overall in the series.
"I love it," Schrader said. "That's five. We'll take it."
Schrader started second in his Chevrolet and led 163 laps
Mason Mingus was second.
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos