Snow storm postpones Union-Rapids game
March 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Union at Colorado Rapids game scheduled for Saturday has been pushed back a day because of a snow storm.
Major League Soccer rescheduled Colorado's home opener for Sunday at 3 p.m. EDT because of forecasts that called for up to 18 inches of snow and strong winds in the Denver area on Saturday.
A blizzard warning was issued for Adams County, which includes Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City.
philadelphia union, soccer
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 31 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House