Hayan Dayoub, MD
Dr. Hayan Dayoub specializes in endovascular neurosurgery and general neurosurgery.
He is an instructor of Neurological Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University. Dr. Dayoub received his medical degree from the University of Damascus, in Syria and completed an internship in General Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Cornell. He went on to complete a Clinical Fellowship in Neurosurgery at the University of Washington and a residency in Neurosurgery at the University of Oklahoma.
Dr. Dayoub belongs to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the North American Vascular Biology Organization, and the World Association of Lebanese Neurosurgeons. Certified to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Oklahoma, Dr. Dayoub is a published researcher and a skilled presenter.
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 13 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 7 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 5 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 25 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
7 min ago