Hayan Dayoub, MD
Dr. Hayan Dayoub specializes in endovascular neurosurgery and general neurosurgery.
He is an instructor of Neurological Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University. Dr. Dayoub received his medical degree from the University of Damascus, in Syria and completed an internship in General Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Cornell. He went on to complete a Clinical Fellowship in Neurosurgery at the University of Washington and a residency in Neurosurgery at the University of Oklahoma.
Dr. Dayoub belongs to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the North American Vascular Biology Organization, and the World Association of Lebanese Neurosurgeons. Certified to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Oklahoma, Dr. Dayoub is a published researcher and a skilled presenter.
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 37 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor