Hayan Dayoub, MD
Dr. Hayan Dayoub specializes in endovascular neurosurgery and general neurosurgery.
He is an instructor of Neurological Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University. Dr. Dayoub received his medical degree from the University of Damascus, in Syria and completed an internship in General Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Cornell. He went on to complete a Clinical Fellowship in Neurosurgery at the University of Washington and a residency in Neurosurgery at the University of Oklahoma.
Dr. Dayoub belongs to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the North American Vascular Biology Organization, and the World Association of Lebanese Neurosurgeons. Certified to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Oklahoma, Dr. Dayoub is a published researcher and a skilled presenter.
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ