Hayan Dayoub, MD
Dr. Hayan Dayoub specializes in endovascular neurosurgery and general neurosurgery.
He is an instructor of Neurological Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University. Dr. Dayoub received his medical degree from the University of Damascus, in Syria and completed an internship in General Surgery at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Cornell. He went on to complete a Clinical Fellowship in Neurosurgery at the University of Washington and a residency in Neurosurgery at the University of Oklahoma.
Dr. Dayoub belongs to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the North American Vascular Biology Organization, and the World Association of Lebanese Neurosurgeons. Certified to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Oklahoma, Dr. Dayoub is a published researcher and a skilled presenter.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 10 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge 2 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 21 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 25 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
10 min ago