What happened to Paul Graff?
November 26, 2008 (WPVI) -- A Michigan native in the area for diving lessons meets a tragic end along the New Jersey Turnpike.
21-year-old Paul Graff was out at the Roadside Bar and Grill in Burlington, Burlington County the night of August 17th, 2007.
Witnesses said there was an altercation with Graff inside the bar. He was asked to leave and another altercation allegedly happened in the parking lot. Then at about midnight Graff's body was found on the turnpike near mile marker 26.
Police said several cars had hit him.
The investigation points to an accident but Graff's family is not so sure.
"Due to the altercation prior the family thinks there may have been something these since the time element and they couldn't just picture their kid walking up on the turnpike by himself," said John Apeldorn, President of the Citizens Crime Commission.
The family has put together a 25-thousand dollar reward for anyone with information that leads to an arrest and conviction of the person responsible.
crimefighters, take action
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish