Have you seen this man?
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - April 10, 2009 (WPVI) -- "People were just shocked, it was such an unusual thing to happen in broad daylight, in front of so many people," said Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman.
53-year-old Joseph Pough was a resident at a rooming house in the 1000 block of West Main Street in Norristown.
On November 16th, witnesses say Pough got into an argument with Glenn Gundy, who was also a tenant.
"We had been told it was involving some facial hair that one of them left in one of the common sinks."
Pough reportedly went back to his room.
"There were witnesses to the defendant leaving, going into his room, getting a gun and coming back."
That's when other residents say Pough fired multiple times. Gundy was hit in the chest and died at the hospital. Officials say Pough hasn't been seen since.
"This is someone we have to consider armed and dangerous."
Pough has a tattoo of the word "Avis" on his left bicep and sometimes uses the alias "Yusuf".
There is a $1-thousand reward for anyone with information that leads to the arrest of Pough.
crimefighters, take action
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino 4 min ago
- Snow plot overturns on I-95 in Delaware 6 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 56 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade