Have you seen this man?
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - April 10, 2009 (WPVI) -- "People were just shocked, it was such an unusual thing to happen in broad daylight, in front of so many people," said Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman.
53-year-old Joseph Pough was a resident at a rooming house in the 1000 block of West Main Street in Norristown.
On November 16th, witnesses say Pough got into an argument with Glenn Gundy, who was also a tenant.
"We had been told it was involving some facial hair that one of them left in one of the common sinks."
Pough reportedly went back to his room.
"There were witnesses to the defendant leaving, going into his room, getting a gun and coming back."
That's when other residents say Pough fired multiple times. Gundy was hit in the chest and died at the hospital. Officials say Pough hasn't been seen since.
"This is someone we have to consider armed and dangerous."
Pough has a tattoo of the word "Avis" on his left bicep and sometimes uses the alias "Yusuf".
There is a $1-thousand reward for anyone with information that leads to the arrest of Pough.
crimefighters, take action
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 10 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 7 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 5 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 1 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 6 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 1 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
3 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
1 min ago
- Search continues for robbers in armored car...
7 min ago