Have you seen this man?
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - April 10, 2009 (WPVI) -- "People were just shocked, it was such an unusual thing to happen in broad daylight, in front of so many people," said Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman.
53-year-old Joseph Pough was a resident at a rooming house in the 1000 block of West Main Street in Norristown.
On November 16th, witnesses say Pough got into an argument with Glenn Gundy, who was also a tenant.
"We had been told it was involving some facial hair that one of them left in one of the common sinks."
Pough reportedly went back to his room.
"There were witnesses to the defendant leaving, going into his room, getting a gun and coming back."
That's when other residents say Pough fired multiple times. Gundy was hit in the chest and died at the hospital. Officials say Pough hasn't been seen since.
"This is someone we have to consider armed and dangerous."
Pough has a tattoo of the word "Avis" on his left bicep and sometimes uses the alias "Yusuf".
There is a $1-thousand reward for anyone with information that leads to the arrest of Pough.
crimefighters, take action
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)