Who killed Jermaine Hardy?
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - June 6, 2009 (WPVI) -- Just being at the 400 block of North 2nd Street is difficult for Valerie Jackson.
This is only the 2nd time she's been back since her 30-year-old son, Jermaine Hardy, was gunned down here.
"He just had so many hopes and dreams."
On Saturday, December 6th, Jermaine and a friend went out in Northern Liberties to celebrate his birthday. At about 3:40 in the morning, Valerie says her son was approached on the street by 4 men.
"And the next thing you know they had words and you know a fight broke out."
Police say Jermaine was shot in the stomach and legs. He died later at the hospital.
"Anybody that knows anything about this story um we have put up a reward for him so please come forward, please help us."
There is a $1,000 reward for anyone with information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible.
crimefighters, take action
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working 11 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 6 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 31 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 16 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working
11 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
31 min ago