Guggenheim and YouTube team up
July 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Right Now On The Net tells you about the collaboration of the Guggenheim and YouTube.
The Guggenheim and YouTube have collaborated to discover and showcase the most exceptional talent working in the ever expanding realm of online video.
This search is open to the global online community.
After you submit your video, a jury of experts will select 20 videos to be exhibited at the Guggenheim Museum in October. The deadline is July 31st.
Log onto Youtube.com/play to learn more about how to participate.
If you decide you want to submit a video, make sure you carry out the creative process on your own time.
A site called rescuetime.com may be your boss' best friend.
This site actually tracks how much time you waste on the computer. Its software tracks what you are doing on the computer at any given time then uploads the data for a review at a later time.
The site claims it recovers 3 hours and 54 minutes worth of productive time per person per week.
youtube, science/technology, erin o'hearn
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
51 min ago
- Art of Aging: Retirement opportunities
48 min ago