Romney campaign app carries typo in word America
NEW YORK (AP) - May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mitt Romney says he believes in America. For a while, his campaign's new app touted "A Better Amercia."
Ooops. That typo distracted from the rollout Tuesday of a Romney campaign app designed to run on the iPhone and other Apple products. The mistake was corrected Wednesday.
The app, called "I'm with Mitt," encourages supporters to post a photo of themselves framed by various Romney campaign slogans including "Obama Isn't Working" and "Day One, Job One."
The slogan "A Better America" contained the typo.
mitt romney, united states, science/technology
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 31 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 54 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
56 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg...
54 min ago
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
51 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
20 min ago