Now that's a crab spread
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Seafood lovers can get pretty excited about an unlimited spread of crab meat.
Except if the crab meat in question is spread over an interstate highway.
That's what happened last week in Salt Lake City.
About 37 tons of frozen crab meat spilled out of a tractor-trailer headed out of the city.
Authorities say the driver botched a turn and when the truck hit a metal guard rail, the trailer split open, chucking crustacean chunks all over I-15.
It took a while - but apparently no cocktail sauce - to clean up the mess.
utah, accident, food, trending
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 51 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police