Now that's a crab spread
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Seafood lovers can get pretty excited about an unlimited spread of crab meat.
Except if the crab meat in question is spread over an interstate highway.
That's what happened last week in Salt Lake City.
About 37 tons of frozen crab meat spilled out of a tractor-trailer headed out of the city.
Authorities say the driver botched a turn and when the truck hit a metal guard rail, the trailer split open, chucking crustacean chunks all over I-15.
It took a while - but apparently no cocktail sauce - to clean up the mess.
utah, accident, food, trending
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing 50 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem 16 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester 3 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 9 min ago
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor