You want it, you got it
DELAND, Fla. (AP) - May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Michael Lambert didn't want a warning from a police officer -- he wanted a ticket.
And he got it.
Lambert was cited for "impolitely" honking his horn at an unmarked police car that didn't go when a traffic signal turned green.
Lambert is a central Florida attorney.
The officer didn't show up in court for a hearing on the ticket and now Lambert wants a judge to order the detective to appear.
Lambert tells a local newspaper that the officer should have "the intestinal constitution to stand before the court."
florida, automobiles, police, trending
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 44 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney 18 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
44 min ago