Just one arch at this restaurant
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) - May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- For one Indiana McDonald's, Big Macs aren't served under the Golden Arches.
There's just a single arch at the fast foot restaurant in downtown Muncie.
This McDonald's has the original 1950's-era sign.
It was put back up this week after being down for repairs since February.
Restaurant owner Bob Terhune tells a local newspaper that getting the sign back is fantastic.
His father was one of the original owners, when a root beer stand was converted to a McDonald's in 1958.
indiana, food, mcdonalds, trending
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 11 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada 53 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet 52 min ago
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
19 min ago