Just one arch at this restaurant
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) - May 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- For one Indiana McDonald's, Big Macs aren't served under the Golden Arches.
There's just a single arch at the fast foot restaurant in downtown Muncie.
This McDonald's has the original 1950's-era sign.
It was put back up this week after being down for repairs since February.
Restaurant owner Bob Terhune tells a local newspaper that getting the sign back is fantastic.
His father was one of the original owners, when a root beer stand was converted to a McDonald's in 1958.
indiana, food, mcdonalds, trending
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 20 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 32 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 5 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Officials: Feb. pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 17 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 5 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
32 min ago