A little more sin in Sin City
LAS VEGAS (AP) - May 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- David Cooper wants to bring a little more sin -- to Sin City.
He's gone to a federal appeals court in an effort to open a swingers club in Las Vegas.
Cooper charges that he's been unfairly denied a county business license for his "Sextasy" club.
The appeals court has ruled Cooper has a "plausible claim."
The Las Vegas Sun reports the "Sextasy" case is now being sent back to a lower court for reconsideration.
las vegas, nevada, sex, trending
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings