Second thoughts about pot magazines
DENVER (AP) - June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Colorado officials are having second thoughts about treating pot magazines like prono.
The state recently legalized weed.
But a new state law would have required marijuana publications to be sold behind the counter like skin mags.
A group of booksellers sued.
Now, state officials tell a federal judge the regs are unconstitutional.
Three magazine publishers, including High Times, filed a similar lawsuit.
The law would have taken effect July 1.
colorado, marijuana, trending
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 1 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 32 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting 37 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 48 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
43 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
1 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
32 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton...
37 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos