Second thoughts about pot magazines
DENVER (AP) - June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Colorado officials are having second thoughts about treating pot magazines like prono.
The state recently legalized weed.
But a new state law would have required marijuana publications to be sold behind the counter like skin mags.
A group of booksellers sued.
Now, state officials tell a federal judge the regs are unconstitutional.
Three magazine publishers, including High Times, filed a similar lawsuit.
The law would have taken effect July 1.
colorado, marijuana, trending
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 25 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 58 min ago
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 23 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 51 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 8 min ago
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 32 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
58 min ago