Second thoughts about pot magazines
DENVER (AP) - June 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Colorado officials are having second thoughts about treating pot magazines like prono.
The state recently legalized weed.
But a new state law would have required marijuana publications to be sold behind the counter like skin mags.
A group of booksellers sued.
Now, state officials tell a federal judge the regs are unconstitutional.
Three magazine publishers, including High Times, filed a similar lawsuit.
The law would have taken effect July 1.
colorado, marijuana, trending
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos