Python leaves a wreck
PADUCAH, Ky. (AP) - July 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Deputies got quite a surprise while investigating a car crash in western Kentucky.
A 6-foot-long python slithered out of the wreck.
McCracken County Sheriff Jon Hayden tells a local newspaper that the snake startled the first responders.
The car hit a mailbox, went into a ditch and then flipped over.
Authorities report the driver, 21-year-old Taylor Griffith, now faces charges that include drunken driving.
kentucky, automobiles, accident, wildlife preservation, trending
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 38 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish