Chickens invade Maryland's capital city
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) - July 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Maryland's capital city is turning chicken.
There are 17 chicken sculptures lining the streets of Annapolis, with more to come.
There's a six-foot-tall chicken cyborg, a firefighter and even a Mona Lisa chicken.
The Capital newspaper reports it's all part of a campaign called "Hatching the Arts."
Sponsors pick up the tab for the $1,000 plastic birds and have artists decorate them.
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 11 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 47 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion 55 min ago
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
26 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
11 min ago
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
47 min ago
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp....
55 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos