Oceanfront property with a great view for sale
BOSTON (AP) - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's oceanfront property with a great view -- and a really bright light.
Uncle Sam is selling a working lighthouse on a tiny Boston Harbor island.
The Graves Island Light Station includes a 113-foot tower that's a century old.
It has space for two bedrooms and a kitchen, but no bath.
The new owner won't have to worry about working the light.
As is the foghorn.
The buyer will get the entire 10-acre island.
The Boston Globe reports the current high bid is $101,000.
boston, massachusetts, real estate, trending
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot in Wilmington 31 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 19 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition