Not the thing to post on Facebook
BEMIDJI, Minn. (AP) - August 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- "Weed for Sale!"
That's something you might not want to post on Facebook.
The online message said the pot dealer would be in a store parking lot in a black and silver Ford Taurus for anyone who wanted to buy.
Police in Bemidji, Minnesota, went looking for the pot dealer.
But a local paper reports officers didn't find anyone.
The pot sale notice was posted on a community for-sale page.
The man who set up the page says police asked that the marijuana listing be left up, so officers could try to catch the dealer.
minnesota, dumb criminals, marijuana, facebook, trending
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 1 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?