How to save that movie popcorn
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) - August 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- There's a new wrinkle to a tub of movie popcorn.
College student Justin Kovitz and his dad Ray have spent the past year developing and selling Shake N' Share.
It's a plastic lid that fits over the popcorn tub.
It can be used as a bowl or to shake up the butter and other toppings.
If you can't finish it all, cover the popcorn and take it home.
Justin tells The Grand Rapids Press he got the idea at a movie, after seeing people spill their popcorn.
The Central Michigan University business student took the idea to his father.
The father-and-son team says they've sold about 220,000 of their popcorn tops.
michigan, movies, food, trending
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 43 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 18 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 39 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
43 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
18 min ago