Twins that really do everything together
ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Brothers Bruce and LeRoy Hanson have a lot in common -- including the need for emergency gallbladder surgery.
LeRoy, who's 65, gave 63-year-old Bruce a ride to the hospital.
Bruce had to get his gallbladder removed.
While LeRoy was in the waiting room, he started experiencing the same painful symptoms as his brother.
The next morning, LeRoy had gallbladder surgery, too.
But that's not unusual for the Minnesota brothers.
They tell a local newspaper that they had their tonsils out at the same time when they were kids.
minnesota, hospitals, trending
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 56 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del.... 56 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape