Lobsters should avoid this guy
HAMPTON, N.H. (AP) - September 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Burgess is on a roll.
He wins a weekend New Hampshire lobster roll eating contest.
The 42-year-old Connecticut man downed 14 of them in 10 minutes, to take the $650 top prize at the Hampton Beach Seafood Festival.
Burgess tells the Portsmouth Herald he has a way of getting into shape for an eating contest -- by overeating for about a month.
new hampshire, food, trending
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man 32 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 36 min ago
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
36 min ago