Lobsters should avoid this guy
HAMPTON, N.H. (AP) - September 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- James Burgess is on a roll.
He wins a weekend New Hampshire lobster roll eating contest.
The 42-year-old Connecticut man downed 14 of them in 10 minutes, to take the $650 top prize at the Hampton Beach Seafood Festival.
Burgess tells the Portsmouth Herald he has a way of getting into shape for an eating contest -- by overeating for about a month.
new hampshire, food, trending
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 28 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 27 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
28 min ago