It's not marijuana, really
WARREN, Ind. (AP) - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A northeastern Indiana woman has a message for her neighbors.
She's put up a sign in her front yard that reads:"Hibiscus, Not Pot."
Kim Miller says she hopes her sign will end the rumors about what's growing in front of her house.
She tells a local television station that it's hurtful that some people might think she's growing marijuana.
She says her flowering hibiscus plant has sentimental value since it was gift from a former neighbor.
The "not pot" sign was the suggestion of an officer, after police were sent to investigate.
indiana, marijuana, trending
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight 21 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts 57 min ago
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
22 min ago