Teach your pet to like flying
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's a class for those who are scared of flying -- complete with Hollywood special effects.
But the Air Hollywood class isn't meant for two-legged passengers.
It's for dogs.
The pooches get a chance to experience a real airplane fuselage on a sound stage.
A simulator recreates takeoff, turbulence and landing.
There are crowds, baggage carts and blaring speakers announcing arrivals.
The one day class costs about 350 bucks.
Sharp-eyed dog owners may recognize the set.
Hollywood Air has been used to film scenes for everything from "Bridesmaids" to "NCIS."
california, los angeles, air travel, animals, pets, trending
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 15 min ago
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ