Teach your pet to like flying
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's a class for those who are scared of flying -- complete with Hollywood special effects.
But the Air Hollywood class isn't meant for two-legged passengers.
It's for dogs.
The pooches get a chance to experience a real airplane fuselage on a sound stage.
A simulator recreates takeoff, turbulence and landing.
There are crowds, baggage carts and blaring speakers announcing arrivals.
The one day class costs about 350 bucks.
Sharp-eyed dog owners may recognize the set.
Hollywood Air has been used to film scenes for everything from "Bridesmaids" to "NCIS."
california, los angeles, air travel, animals, pets, trending
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ