Teach your pet to like flying
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's a class for those who are scared of flying -- complete with Hollywood special effects.
But the Air Hollywood class isn't meant for two-legged passengers.
It's for dogs.
The pooches get a chance to experience a real airplane fuselage on a sound stage.
A simulator recreates takeoff, turbulence and landing.
There are crowds, baggage carts and blaring speakers announcing arrivals.
The one day class costs about 350 bucks.
Sharp-eyed dog owners may recognize the set.
Hollywood Air has been used to film scenes for everything from "Bridesmaids" to "NCIS."
california, los angeles, air travel, animals, pets, trending
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 13 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow 5 min ago
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc 9 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Body found in Logan tire fire