Good samaritan gets away
FEASTERVILLE, Pa. (AP) - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- One good turn deserves another -- at least in theory.
Police in suburban Philadelphia report a man saw a purse snatching and chased the woman who stole the handbag.
The man caught up with the female suspect, knocked her to the ground and took back the stolen handbag.
A couple saw the confrontation and thought they were witnessing a domestic dispute.
The Bucks County Courier Times reports the second set of good Samaritans offered the suspected woman a ride.
Police say the woman was dropped off about a quarter-mile away.
Officers are still looking for her.
pennsylvania news, theft, trending
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 30 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 47 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash