Good samaritan gets away
FEASTERVILLE, Pa. (AP) - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- One good turn deserves another -- at least in theory.
Police in suburban Philadelphia report a man saw a purse snatching and chased the woman who stole the handbag.
The man caught up with the female suspect, knocked her to the ground and took back the stolen handbag.
A couple saw the confrontation and thought they were witnessing a domestic dispute.
The Bucks County Courier Times reports the second set of good Samaritans offered the suspected woman a ride.
Police say the woman was dropped off about a quarter-mile away.
Officers are still looking for her.
pennsylvania news, theft, trending
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing 34 min ago
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ