How would you like these car options
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- How would like a car with optional hot-stone massage seats and a perfume generator?
Those are big selling extras in China for Mercedes-Benz.
The German auto manufacturer is showing off its new flagship S-Class luxury sedan at the Frankfurt Auto Show.
The 2015 S 500 Plug-In Hybrid features advanced driver assistance and safety systems.
Cameras and radar mean the car can adjust the suspension for rough pavement ahead, and drive itself in stop-and-go traffic.
But buyers aren't likely to notice.
Most S-Class cars are chauffeur driven.
Mercedes says the hybrid gets 78 miles per gallon.
Prices haven't been announced.
germany, automobiles, trending
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings