How would you like these car options
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- How would like a car with optional hot-stone massage seats and a perfume generator?
Those are big selling extras in China for Mercedes-Benz.
The German auto manufacturer is showing off its new flagship S-Class luxury sedan at the Frankfurt Auto Show.
The 2015 S 500 Plug-In Hybrid features advanced driver assistance and safety systems.
Cameras and radar mean the car can adjust the suspension for rough pavement ahead, and drive itself in stop-and-go traffic.
But buyers aren't likely to notice.
Most S-Class cars are chauffeur driven.
Mercedes says the hybrid gets 78 miles per gallon.
Prices haven't been announced.
germany, automobiles, trending
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 14 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City 53 min ago
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 15 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 18 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
17 min ago