The gift you shouldn't give
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - September 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A half-ounce of pot may not be the best present for a school principal.
Authorities in Rhode Island charge special education assistant Christopher Michael Sheehan gave his boss the illegal weed, as a gift for being named Providence Principal of the Year.
Sheehan was arraigned yesterday on charges of unlawful delivery of marijuana in a school zone.
The Providence Journal reports Sheehan has been released on bail and suspended without pay.
rhode island, illegal drugs, marijuana, school, trending
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 44 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
1 min ago