Talk about starting school young
LOGAN, Utah (AP) - September 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Utah couple didn't make it to the hospital in time.
Colby Martin and his wife, Janeth, only got as far as a high school parking lot in Logan.
Martin says his wife told him to pull over.
So, he parked in the lot, reclined the seat and delivered his new son, Jaxon Jay.
Rescuers then arrived to help cut the umbilical cord.
But Martin declined a ride in the ambulance to the hospital.
He drove his wife and new baby the rest of the way himself.
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 58 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos