Shouldn't dial 911 when drunk
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - September 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- We've got your number -- especially when you drunk dial 911.
That's the message from authorities in the Orlando area.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office reports busting a man who called the emergency number four times in two hours.
Deputies say Butler Armstrong started drinking after his first call to complain his girlfriend had stolen some stuff.
A local television station reports a boozing Armstrong called three more times, including a threat he would find his girlfriend and "chop her up" with a machete.
A deputy then visited Armstrong's home and arrested him.
florida, 9-1-1 call, alcohol, dumb criminals, trending
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 22 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 46 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 58 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 54 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
54 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos