University students in Hungary hold naked protest
BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) - October 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Students and a professor at a university in southern Hungary took off their clothes in class to protest the new dress code introduced by the institution's president.
Thursday's protest by around 10 male and female students and their speech instructor at the University of Kaposvar's arts school was prompted by rules announced this week including a ban on dresses showing too much cleavage, miniskirts, excessive makeup and flip-flops.
Some of the students undressed down to their underwear, while other seemed to be naked in a video of the protest posted online by a local news site.
Students said they plan to continue their protest and attend classes in flip-flops and beach towels on Monday.
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 58 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 14 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 12 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 16 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 4 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 6 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
14 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
8 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos