Bear gets locked inside SUV
TRUCKEE, Calif. (AP) - October 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- He was big, hairy and stuck in a SUV.
Police in a California mountain town came to the rescue after a bear locked himself inside the vehicle.
Truckee officers had to break out a window to let the animal go on his way.
It was the third time in two weeks a bear has gotten trapped inside a car in the ski town.
Authorities note bears can open car doors, so people are being reminded to lock their vehicles.
california, animals, wildlife preservation, automobiles, trending
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish