Sorry, no compensation for this
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Getting hurt while getting frisky doesn't qualify for worker's comp.
That's the ruling from Australia's highest court.
The High Court has rejected a woman's claim for compensation after she ws injured while having sex in a hotel room.
The woman was on a business trip when a glass light fixture above her bed fell.
Even though she was on a business trip, the court ruled that sex wasn't part of the job.
The woman's name hasn't been revealed for legal reasons.
australia, sex, trending
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 22 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury 10 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
2 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
22 min ago