Sorry, no compensation for this
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Getting hurt while getting frisky doesn't qualify for worker's comp.
That's the ruling from Australia's highest court.
The High Court has rejected a woman's claim for compensation after she ws injured while having sex in a hotel room.
The woman was on a business trip when a glass light fixture above her bed fell.
Even though she was on a business trip, the court ruled that sex wasn't part of the job.
The woman's name hasn't been revealed for legal reasons.
australia, sex, trending
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 1 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 54 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 8 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
9 min ago