Should have turned it in
LEBANON, Pa. (AP) - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Michael Lucera isn't charged with bank robbery.
But he is accused of trying to use a stolen $50 bill to pay a fine.
Authorities in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, say he picked up the dye-stained 50 at the scene of an earlier bank robbery.
The fleeing bandit left a trail of bills after a dye-pack exploded.
Another man is charged in that robbery.
Lucera is accused of theft and evidence tampering.
pennsylvania news, bank robbery, money, trending
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 17 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 56 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...