Should have turned it in
LEBANON, Pa. (AP) - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Michael Lucera isn't charged with bank robbery.
But he is accused of trying to use a stolen $50 bill to pay a fine.
Authorities in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, say he picked up the dye-stained 50 at the scene of an earlier bank robbery.
The fleeing bandit left a trail of bills after a dye-pack exploded.
Another man is charged in that robbery.
Lucera is accused of theft and evidence tampering.
pennsylvania news, bank robbery, money, trending
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish