Their goal wasn't soccer alone
FALLSTON, Md. (AP) - November 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Their goal wasn't soccer -- but cash.
That's according to authorities in Harford County, Maryland.
Two men are charged with stealing soccer goals from a county recreation complex.
Deputies say the men had cut them up and were going to sell them for scrap.
Each of the goals is worth about $1,200.
Paul Edward Brown and Clarence Andrew Kahl Junior now face charges that include theft.
- Search for finger-biting attack suspect 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 23 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting attack suspect
1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
2 min ago