You may now bite the groom
RICHLAND, Wash. (AP) - November 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's a wedding night to remember -- but for the wrong reason.
Police in Richland, Washington, report the bride was taken to jail for biting the groom.
According to authorities, the couple argued and fought at a hotel following the ceremony.
Sergeant Ken Lattin says the 40-year-old bride was the aggressor and bit her 31-year-old husband.
But the new hubby is standing by his bride.
Lattin tells a local paper the man is refusing to give police a statement and won't allow them to take a photo of the bite mark, either.
washington, dumb criminals, marriage, weddings, trending
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Finally, a nice weekend! 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Finally, a nice weekend!
2 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos