Please keep your couch indoors
ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - November 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Minnesota city isn't taking the issue of couch porches -- sitting down.
The St. Cloud City Council has voted to ban outdoor upholstered furniture.
The ban wouldn't apply to couches and the like that aren't visible from the street.
The St. Cloud Times reports violators would get a warning for a first violation, with a $100 fine on the second offense.
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 33 min ago
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion 53 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 2 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 33 min ago
- Police ID man killed in shooting that led to standoff 5 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 8 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 26 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 8 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
53 min ago