Selling ad space on his cap
FLINT, Mich. (AP) - January 21, 2014 (WPVI) -- Business major Alex Benda is getting a head start as an entrepreneur.
He's selling ad space on his graduation cap.
The University of Michigan-Flint student is charging 300 bucks for a one-square-inch ad.
He tells the Detroit Free Press if he can sell 100 squares, he'll wipe out his 30-grand in student loans.
The 22-year-old international business major is scheduled to graduate in a few months.
michigan, college, trending
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 34 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 10 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 7 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 13 min ago
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
1 min ago
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
36 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos