Granny is a dealer?
SARVER, Pa. (AP) - January 30, 2014 (WPVI) -- Granny is charged with selling pot.
Prosecutors in western Pennsylvania say Candice Kelly has been dealing as much as 100 pounds of pot a year since 2009.
Police say they found 64 pounds of hydroponically grown marijuana and nearly $400,000 in cash in her home.
She was originally charged last fall but the case was dropped.
The new charges are backed by a state grand jury report.
State troopers say the 64-year-old grandmother was making a profit of 100 bucks a pound on the pot she was peddling.
pennsylvania news, drugs, marijuana, trending
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos