WPVI-TV Public Service Announcement Requirements
Infomation on submitting Public Service Announcement requests to WPVI-TV:
1. Spot must be sponsored by and benefit a non-profit organization with 501(C) 3 status. The announcement should promote specific activities, events, or programs of the organization.
2. We have a general policy of not running spots for educational institutions for the purpose of student recruitment. Also, we tend to reject spots which are in any way related to commercial organizations, or that lobby for a political or controversial point of view.
3. Message should be of broad interest because we're a regional mass medium.
4. Spots are aired at our discretion throughout the broadcast day. However, we try to place the spot in time periods which appropriately match the audience that the spot seeks to reach.
5. Length of PSA's - 10, 15, 20, 30, or 60 seconds.
6. Spots should be submitted on Beta SP or Beta SX. We also accept written copy (10 or 15 seconds) for "Community Connection" PSAs.
7. Spots should be submitted at least three (3) weeks in advance of beginning airdate. It's helpful to indicate a start date and a cut-off date for each spot.
Contact: Linda Munich
Vice President of Public Affairs
4100 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
fax: (215) 581-5758
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 42 min ago
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 11 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 4 min ago
- Police ID man killed in shooting that led to standoff 14 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 1 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 1 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 17 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane