WPVI-TV Public Service Announcement Requirements
Infomation on submitting Public Service Announcement requests to WPVI-TV:
1. Spot must be sponsored by and benefit a non-profit organization with 501(C) 3 status. The announcement should promote specific activities, events, or programs of the organization.
2. We have a general policy of not running spots for educational institutions for the purpose of student recruitment. Also, we tend to reject spots which are in any way related to commercial organizations, or that lobby for a political or controversial point of view.
3. Message should be of broad interest because we're a regional mass medium.
4. Spots are aired at our discretion throughout the broadcast day. However, we try to place the spot in time periods which appropriately match the audience that the spot seeks to reach.
5. Length of PSA's - 10, 15, 20, 30, or 60 seconds.
6. Spots should be submitted on Beta SP or Beta SX. We also accept written copy (10 or 15 seconds) for "Community Connection" PSAs.
7. Spots should be submitted at least three (3) weeks in advance of beginning airdate. It's helpful to indicate a start date and a cut-off date for each spot.
Contact: Linda Munich
Vice President of Public Affairs
4100 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
fax: (215) 581-5758
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 1 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail 32 min ago
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 51 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 3 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Tonight at 11: Are undercover stings...
44 min ago