American Association for Cancer Research
December 7, 2007 -- Interested in learning about cancer prevention? Come to "Cancer Answers," a free, interactive public forum, Saturday, December 8th at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown.
Every day, researchers are learning more about cancer prevention, but making sense out of all this good news can be confusing. Let the American Association for Cancer Research help you sort it out. Come to "Cancer Answers," a free, interactive public forum on cancer prevention, Saturday, December 8th from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown.
Top cancer prevention experts will share their research with the people it impacts most: cancer patients, families, caregivers, friends and anyone who is concerned about preventing cancer. Bring your questions and spend the afternoon getting the most accurate answers about cancer screening, early detection, genetic testing, diet and lifestyle, and more. Get "Cancer Answers" from the experts at the American Association for Cancer Research.
"Cancer Answers" is organized by the American Association for Cancer Research and generously supported by Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees