Escape with FORD
Elevate your driving experience to a whole new level! The Ford Escape has an eco-friendly side too!
Seat cushion and head restraint foam, for example, is derived from soybeans.
Carpet in all models is produced using a blend of postindustrial fibers and postconsumer fibers derived from recycled plastic bottles. Even the shape of the Escape and the use of the Active Grille Shutters help make the vehicle more aerodynamic for enhanced fuel economy. And the Escape offers two available EcoBoost® engines designed to make efficient use of power and fuel, with highway economy of the 1.6L EcoBoost/automatic transmission being unsurpassed.*
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 38 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade