William F. Van Sant III, CFP®, Senior Vice President and Sales Manager, Univest Investments, Inc.
Bill Van Sant oversees Univest Investment's Retail Investment team which partners with Univest Bank and Trust Co.'s financial service centers to deliver investment solutions.
Univest Investments currently has $1 billion in assets under supervision. As the liaison between management and the financial advisors, he is instrumental in the development and implementation of new products and services. In addition, Bill creates and maintains investment portfolios for clients consisting of a full range of solutions including, bonds, ETF's, mutual funds, and annuities.
His success is evident in his ability to help customers define their objectives and risk boundaries, then achieve their objectives through the prudent use of bank, brokerage, and insurance services. Bill received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Ursinus College and holds FINRA licenses 7, 63, 24, and 51 along with the Pennsylvania Life, Accident, and Health Insurance license. Bill is also a Certified Financial Planner®.
In addition, he serves on the Board of Trustees of The Speakers' House.
Investments are offered through Univest Investments, Inc. member FINRA and SIPC, a licensed subsidiary of Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania. They are not FDIC insured, are not a deposit of or bank guaranteed, and are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested.
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 8 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 32 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 52 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ