Contests And Promotions
Musikfest 2013 Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes Rules
No Purchase Necessary.
1. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins 12:01am EST on July 5, 2013 and ends 11:59PM EST on July 25, 2013. To enter, log onto 6abc.com, click on the Musikfest icon, which will take you to a Musikfest Splash page with a link to an Official Entry Form. Complete the entire Official Entry Form by providing your name, address, city, state, phone, e-mail address, gender, and birthday. You may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails and reminders for upcoming promotions. Consenting to receive promotional or reminder e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed upon in order to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning. Send your entry by selecting the submit button on the entry form. Limit one entry per person. Additional entries will be disqualified.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of PA, NJ and DE, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period. Employees of ABC, Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Musikfest, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved in this Sweepstakes' production, development or handling, and immediate families/household members of anyone so employed are not eligible. By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless ABC, Inc., The Walt Disney Company, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, licensees and assigns, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities and damages arising from or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted and (ii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, you grant permission to ABC, Inc., to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and/or biographical information (city and state only) for programming, publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the sole property of ABC, Inc., the Sponsor of this promotion, and will not be acknowledged. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
3. Prizes and Odds: Winners will be selected in a random drawing. Ten prize winners will be awarded 2 tickets each to a Musikfest Concert Series event (ARV: $90). All federal, state and local taxes and fees for receipt of prize are sole responsibility of winner. Sweepstakes is available to over 100 million Internet users. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. No substitution or transfer of prize except with Sponsors' permission or where required by law. If for any reason announced prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
4. Validations/Winner Selection: Winners will be randomly selected on or about July 27, 2013 from among all eligible entries. The drawing will be conducted by station employees, whose decisions are final on all aspects of the Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by e-mail, and/or phone. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason, a winner is not able to pick up the prize, the winner is disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, selected at random from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. No automatically generated entries will be accepted. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, ABC reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
5. Sweepstakes Administrator: WPVI-TV.
6. Prize Winner list: For a list of prize winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Musikfest Winners List
4100 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
by October 1, 2013
contests and promotions
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 42 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 18 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 15 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 21 min ago
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 5 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
8 min ago
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos