Mrs. Fixit: Handy Helpers
February 05,2012 (WPVI) -- All of us could use an extra hand now and then. I have a couple of things you can grab that will really help you out!
Caribeener hooks are generally thought of as a sporting item, but i found these large hooks and they're so handy!
I can hook them around a bunch of grocery bags and use the rubber grip as a handle to carry them all at once.
A friend hooks one to her stroller to hook her purse and diaper bag in place.
I've always loved hook and loop tape for all sorts of things, but it's a one time kind of thing. I love the one sided variety that hooks to itself. I use it to bundle moldings and wrapping paper rolls so they don't roll around.
I also love it for corrallling cords, securing items in the car, and keeping electronics and their cords together. Use your imagination - there has got to be a million ways this stuff is handy.
Finally, forget holding a flashlight in your teeth or teetering it on your shoulder. Grab a flash light that stands on it's own. This one has a pop out tri-pod and a pivoting head so i can point it right where i need it and have my hands free to work.
Now, lets give these tips a hand for being so helpful!!! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 38 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 58 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
58 min ago