Mrs. Fixit: Tension Rods
February 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- I'm sure you've hung a curtain or two in your day by a tension rod - but there are so many other great uses for them - I have a few to get you started.
Put a tension rod under your sink. You can use it to hang spray bottles from to keep them up and out of the way, plus it makes them easy to grab and go!
You can use that same rod for hanging dish rags - or holding a roll of paper towels for easy access.
Line several tension rods vertically in a cabinet to keep trays and cookie sheets neat and organized.
If you have a craft room, use tension rods for ribbon storage. You will be able to see all of the different types of ribbon.
This would also work for draping wrapping paper, tissue or fabric so it doesn't get tangled and crinkled.
Use an "s" hook to hang your scissors close by so you can cut just what you need!
A tension rod in a small closet is the perfect spot to hang ties and scarves to keep them neat and tidy.
Some easy ideas to ease organizational tension in your life, I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos