Mrs. Fixit: Tension Rods
February 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- I'm sure you've hung a curtain or two in your day by a tension rod - but there are so many other great uses for them - I have a few to get you started.
Put a tension rod under your sink. You can use it to hang spray bottles from to keep them up and out of the way, plus it makes them easy to grab and go!
You can use that same rod for hanging dish rags - or holding a roll of paper towels for easy access.
Line several tension rods vertically in a cabinet to keep trays and cookie sheets neat and organized.
If you have a craft room, use tension rods for ribbon storage. You will be able to see all of the different types of ribbon.
This would also work for draping wrapping paper, tissue or fabric so it doesn't get tangled and crinkled.
Use an "s" hook to hang your scissors close by so you can cut just what you need!
A tension rod in a small closet is the perfect spot to hang ties and scarves to keep them neat and tidy.
Some easy ideas to ease organizational tension in your life, I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 23 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 42 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 10 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 8 min ago
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Twin boys fight off carjacker with toy snake
1 min ago