Mrs. Fixit: Tension Rods
February 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- I'm sure you've hung a curtain or two in your day by a tension rod - but there are so many other great uses for them - I have a few to get you started.
Put a tension rod under your sink. You can use it to hang spray bottles from to keep them up and out of the way, plus it makes them easy to grab and go!
You can use that same rod for hanging dish rags - or holding a roll of paper towels for easy access.
Line several tension rods vertically in a cabinet to keep trays and cookie sheets neat and organized.
If you have a craft room, use tension rods for ribbon storage. You will be able to see all of the different types of ribbon.
This would also work for draping wrapping paper, tissue or fabric so it doesn't get tangled and crinkled.
Use an "s" hook to hang your scissors close by so you can cut just what you need!
A tension rod in a small closet is the perfect spot to hang ties and scarves to keep them neat and tidy.
Some easy ideas to ease organizational tension in your life, I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death 8 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 43 min ago
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 42 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain 29 min ago
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie 39 min ago
- Down At The Shore