Mrs. Fixit: Bread Tabs
March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- How could these little plastic tabs possibly help you out around the house? Well, grab a bunch and I'll show you.
Use the tab as a handy scraper to remove price tags from items, it will remove the sticker without damaging the item.
Along those same lines you can use it to scrub some cooked on food from a pan.
Use the corner of a bread tag to smooth a caulk line. It makes the perfect smooth line every time!
Have miscellaneous keys? Label the tabs and snap them onto the top of the key so you know what they are at a glance.
You can also use them to label cords that you're plugging into a power strip so you know exactly what is what.
Stick a tab under the end of a roll of tape so you have an easy grip the next time you need it.
Always loosing socks in the wash? Clip a bread tab to the top of a pair of socks before you toss them in the wash.
Just some easy ways to put a toss out item to use around your house! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co. 28 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 1 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar shooting 11 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- WCU investigates indecent assault, carjacking attempt
- MLK football documentary premieres in NYC
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Sunny, blustery winds today
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos