Mrs. Fixit: Bread Tabs
March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- How could these little plastic tabs possibly help you out around the house? Well, grab a bunch and I'll show you.
Use the tab as a handy scraper to remove price tags from items, it will remove the sticker without damaging the item.
Along those same lines you can use it to scrub some cooked on food from a pan.
Use the corner of a bread tag to smooth a caulk line. It makes the perfect smooth line every time!
Have miscellaneous keys? Label the tabs and snap them onto the top of the key so you know what they are at a glance.
You can also use them to label cords that you're plugging into a power strip so you know exactly what is what.
Stick a tab under the end of a roll of tape so you have an easy grip the next time you need it.
Always loosing socks in the wash? Clip a bread tab to the top of a pair of socks before you toss them in the wash.
Just some easy ways to put a toss out item to use around your house! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police