Mrs. Fixit: Bread Tabs
March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- How could these little plastic tabs possibly help you out around the house? Well, grab a bunch and I'll show you.
Use the tab as a handy scraper to remove price tags from items, it will remove the sticker without damaging the item.
Along those same lines you can use it to scrub some cooked on food from a pan.
Use the corner of a bread tag to smooth a caulk line. It makes the perfect smooth line every time!
Have miscellaneous keys? Label the tabs and snap them onto the top of the key so you know what they are at a glance.
You can also use them to label cords that you're plugging into a power strip so you know exactly what is what.
Stick a tab under the end of a roll of tape so you have an easy grip the next time you need it.
Always loosing socks in the wash? Clip a bread tab to the top of a pair of socks before you toss them in the wash.
Just some easy ways to put a toss out item to use around your house! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 40 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man killed in front of Rita's Water Ice in West Oak Lane 18 min ago
- Bar fight leads to double shooting in Southwest Philadelphia 27 min ago
- Gunman sought in Camden for shooting man in head 4 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Man killed in front of Rita's Water Ice in...
18 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
40 min ago