Mrs. Fixit: Bread Tabs
March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- How could these little plastic tabs possibly help you out around the house? Well, grab a bunch and I'll show you.
Use the tab as a handy scraper to remove price tags from items, it will remove the sticker without damaging the item.
Along those same lines you can use it to scrub some cooked on food from a pan.
Use the corner of a bread tag to smooth a caulk line. It makes the perfect smooth line every time!
Have miscellaneous keys? Label the tabs and snap them onto the top of the key so you know what they are at a glance.
You can also use them to label cords that you're plugging into a power strip so you know exactly what is what.
Stick a tab under the end of a roll of tape so you have an easy grip the next time you need it.
Always loosing socks in the wash? Clip a bread tab to the top of a pair of socks before you toss them in the wash.
Just some easy ways to put a toss out item to use around your house! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 9 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?