Mrs. Fixit: Bread Tabs
March 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- How could these little plastic tabs possibly help you out around the house? Well, grab a bunch and I'll show you.
Use the tab as a handy scraper to remove price tags from items, it will remove the sticker without damaging the item.
Along those same lines you can use it to scrub some cooked on food from a pan.
Use the corner of a bread tag to smooth a caulk line. It makes the perfect smooth line every time!
Have miscellaneous keys? Label the tabs and snap them onto the top of the key so you know what they are at a glance.
You can also use them to label cords that you're plugging into a power strip so you know exactly what is what.
Stick a tab under the end of a roll of tape so you have an easy grip the next time you need it.
Always loosing socks in the wash? Clip a bread tab to the top of a pair of socks before you toss them in the wash.
Just some easy ways to put a toss out item to use around your house! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 15 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 44 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
16 min ago