Mrs. Fixit: Under Sink Organization
April 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- If undersink storage is a nightmare in your house, I have some easy ideas to keep it clean, organized and under control!
First things first, empty the cabinet and clean the base well to make sure there is no residue or spills.
Under the sink can get damp and musty, stash an open box of baking soda in a back corner to absorb excess moisture.
Put an old cookie sheet on the base of the cabinet to place your cleaners on. You can slide it out easily to see what's in there and it will protect the base of the cabinet from spills.
Use a ball jar to store steel wool soap pads, you can see through it so you know what's in there and it is airtight so you don't have to worry about the pads rusting prematurely.
Use small removable hooks on the inside of the door to store everything from rags to gloves.
I also love a tension rod for hanging my spray bottles out of the way and within reach!
Save old cleaning wipes containers, you can stuff plastic grocery bags in to store them and dispense them easily when you need them.
Some simple ways to tame the clutter under you sink! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple!
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing 47 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 45 min ago
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom...
45 min ago