Mrs. Fixit: Trellis Display
June 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're looking for a unique way to display cards and photos in your home, check out the garden department! Why? Well, I'll tell you!
You can pick up inexpensive wire trellises and bed dividers at most craft and home stores. Look for one that will fit your space and home.
Once you get them home, look at how you want them displayed. A taller trellis can be hung on a wall or leaned in a corner. If you don't like the stakes on the bottom hanging down you can clip them off with some tin snips or wire cutters.
For a tabletop display, use some craft foam to fill a planter or a couple of pots and insert a bed divider into the foam.
You could also use some ribbon to tie two of them together and then swing the bottoms out to make a display that will stand on it's own.
Once you have the display set up, all you have to do is add pictures or cards. You can either slip them in between and over the wire dividers, or use some cute clips to hold them in place.
I actually have to credit this idea to my mom - she used it to display her christmas cards last year and I thought it was a great idea! Try it for yourself! I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 26 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 59 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos