Mrs. Fixit: Homemade Gentle Scrub Cleanser
August 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Sometimes you need the power of a scrubbing cleanser but you want to be sure that you won't damage delicate surfaces; I have a homemade scrubbing cleanser that really does the trick!
Mix together two parts baking soda and one part liquid dish soap in a bowl, make sure that they are well combined.
Add one part white vinegar to the baking soda and soap mixture and mix again.
If you like cleansers that smell fresh and clean you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture.
Not only do they add scent, a lot of essential oils also have antiseptic qualities so it's a bonus ingredient!!
That's all there is to it. Use a microfiber cloth to scour your surfaces with the cleanser and hot water to rinse it away.
An easy and inexpensive gentle scouring cleanser for your household surfaces!! Try it for yourself. I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 46 min ago
- Wet to Wintry 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in South Philadelphia 38 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 27 min ago
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News 39 min ago
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home 37 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash 7 min ago
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
46 min ago
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen...
37 min ago