Mrs. Fixit: Homemade Gentle Scrub Cleanser
August 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Sometimes you need the power of a scrubbing cleanser but you want to be sure that you won't damage delicate surfaces; I have a homemade scrubbing cleanser that really does the trick!
Mix together two parts baking soda and one part liquid dish soap in a bowl, make sure that they are well combined.
Add one part white vinegar to the baking soda and soap mixture and mix again.
If you like cleansers that smell fresh and clean you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture.
Not only do they add scent, a lot of essential oils also have antiseptic qualities so it's a bonus ingredient!!
That's all there is to it. Use a microfiber cloth to scour your surfaces with the cleanser and hot water to rinse it away.
An easy and inexpensive gentle scouring cleanser for your household surfaces!! Try it for yourself. I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 42 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings 37 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa. 39 min ago
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina 35 min ago
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore 53 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
39 min ago