Mrs. Fixit: Homemade Gentle Scrub Cleanser
August 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Sometimes you need the power of a scrubbing cleanser but you want to be sure that you won't damage delicate surfaces; I have a homemade scrubbing cleanser that really does the trick!
Mix together two parts baking soda and one part liquid dish soap in a bowl, make sure that they are well combined.
Add one part white vinegar to the baking soda and soap mixture and mix again.
If you like cleansers that smell fresh and clean you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture.
Not only do they add scent, a lot of essential oils also have antiseptic qualities so it's a bonus ingredient!!
That's all there is to it. Use a microfiber cloth to scour your surfaces with the cleanser and hot water to rinse it away.
An easy and inexpensive gentle scouring cleanser for your household surfaces!! Try it for yourself. I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs