Mrs. Fixit: Homemade Gentle Scrub Cleanser
August 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Sometimes you need the power of a scrubbing cleanser but you want to be sure that you won't damage delicate surfaces; I have a homemade scrubbing cleanser that really does the trick!
Mix together two parts baking soda and one part liquid dish soap in a bowl, make sure that they are well combined.
Add one part white vinegar to the baking soda and soap mixture and mix again.
If you like cleansers that smell fresh and clean you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture.
Not only do they add scent, a lot of essential oils also have antiseptic qualities so it's a bonus ingredient!!
That's all there is to it. Use a microfiber cloth to scour your surfaces with the cleanser and hot water to rinse it away.
An easy and inexpensive gentle scouring cleanser for your household surfaces!! Try it for yourself. I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 9 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish 1 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Freebie Friday
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party