Mrs. Fixit: Homemade Gentle Scrub Cleanser
August 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Sometimes you need the power of a scrubbing cleanser but you want to be sure that you won't damage delicate surfaces; I have a homemade scrubbing cleanser that really does the trick!
Mix together two parts baking soda and one part liquid dish soap in a bowl, make sure that they are well combined.
Add one part white vinegar to the baking soda and soap mixture and mix again.
If you like cleansers that smell fresh and clean you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mixture.
Not only do they add scent, a lot of essential oils also have antiseptic qualities so it's a bonus ingredient!!
That's all there is to it. Use a microfiber cloth to scour your surfaces with the cleanser and hot water to rinse it away.
An easy and inexpensive gentle scouring cleanser for your household surfaces!! Try it for yourself. I'm Mrs. Fixit and it's just that simple.
mrs. fixit, mrs. fixit
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler 7 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash
- Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Cloudy And Cooler
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos